Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll"

5 posters

Go down

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll" Empty The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll"

Post by Kitty4761 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Using The Hatching Dragons hatchery is now easier than ever!!

Simply enter your scrollname in the box, & click the Read Scroll button.

Select the eggs and/or hatchlings you would like to enter into the site, then click the Add Dragons button, & you're done!! Your dragons are automatically sorted into the Nest, Nursery or ER (for eggs & hatchies with less than 4 days left).

To update your scroll entry, just enter your scrollname again, select the new dragons you want to add, & de-select the ones you want to remove, & click the Add Dragons button again. Presto, scroll updated!!

*Note: All Eggs are added together into the Nest, & all hatchlings are added together in the Nursery. You may have to hunt to find them, so don't panic if they're not immediately visible.*

If you encounter any problems with adding or updating your scroll, please post here so we can get it fixed.
Kitty4761
Kitty4761
Level 2
Level 2

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll" Empty Re: The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll"

Post by Dappledleaf Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Awesomesauce!

The site is automated now. Very Happy
Dappledleaf
Dappledleaf
Level 3
Level 3

Female Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll" Empty Re: The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll"

Post by Counselor Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 am

Really great news. cheers sunny
Counselor
Counselor
Level 2
Level 2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll" Empty How to add your scroll.

Post by Darkfur Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 am

I've been looking round for where you add your eggs and such..Either I'm getting old, or I'm just sleep deprived...but I can't find it..lol..anyone care to help out an old cronie here.. lol!

Darkfur
Level 1
Level 1

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dappledleaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 am

On the main site:
http://thehatchingdragons.com/

There's a little bar labeled 'Scroll Name:'
Just enter your username on DC (so if your username is Darkfur, you would just type Darkfur in, not put the whole URL), then click the Read Scroll button.

It should show all of your eggs/hatchlings. Then all you do if check which ones you want added to the site. (:
Dappledleaf
Dappledleaf
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Dragon Tears Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 am

Darkfur wrote:I've been looking round for where you add your eggs and such..Either I'm getting old, or I'm just sleep deprived...but I can't find it..lol..anyone care to help out an old cronie here.. lol!
did you find it?
Silver Dragon Tears
Silver Dragon Tears
Level 4
Level 4

Female Posts : 210

https://hatchingdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dappledleaf Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 am

I'll try to post some pics just in case. Wink

EIDT: nvm . Razz

Last edited by Dappledleaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Dappledleaf
Dappledleaf
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

The Hatching Dragons "How To Add Your Scroll" Empty How to add your scroll.

Post by Darkfur Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

Embarassed Yeah I found it..lol..sometimes us old fogies forget we can use google.. Laughing

Darkfur
Level 1
Level 1

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down