Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about me :D

4 posters

Go down

A bit about me :D Empty A bit about me :D

Post by beautiful_wonder Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello, I'm Beautiful_wonder, and I have had an account with the Dragon Cave for about a year or so now, a friend introduced me to it awhile back. I guess I've been pretty clueless until now to not realize that I had to create a new persona to enter the forum. I've never been too fond of role play even though I am good at writing stories and such. I am a 21 year old female that lives in Texas. I attend college online and I love anything that has to do with art. I have a deviant account and my talents reach from drawing, sculpting, baking and jewelry. I don't really paint and I'm learning photoshop. So that's the main bits of me.. let me know if I left something out.
beautiful_wonder
beautiful_wonder
Level 4
Level 4

Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

A bit about me :D Empty Re: A bit about me :D

Post by Silver Dragon Tears Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm

beautiful_wonder wrote:Hello, I'm Beautiful_wonder, and I have had an account with the Dragon Cave for about a year or so now, a friend introduced me to it awhile back. I guess I've been pretty clueless until now to not realize that I had to create a new persona to enter the forum. I've never been too fond of role play even though I am good at writing stories and such. I am a 21 year old female that lives in Texas. I attend college online and I love anything that has to do with art. I have a deviant account and my talents reach from drawing, sculpting, baking and jewelry. I don't really paint and I'm learning photoshop. So that's the main bits of me.. let me know if I left something out.
welcome Beautiful_wonder Very Happy
Silver Dragon Tears
Silver Dragon Tears
Level 4
Level 4

Female Posts : 210

https://hatchingdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beautiful_wonder Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you! I'm excited to be here :]
beautiful_wonder
beautiful_wonder
Level 4
Level 4

Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

A bit about me :D Empty A bit about me :D

Post by Darkfur Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 am

Nice to meet you beautiful wonder, I love me some deviant art..I had an account..but let it lapse cause my daughter's is more interesting..lol...She loves drawing anime characters. Laughing

Darkfur
Level 1
Level 1

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by lolforeverheart Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 am

Hi there! I'm new too. You sound really fun. Happy Halloween and I'll see you around the forum!

lolforeverheart
Level 3
Level 3

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by beautiful_wonder Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

lol well thank you :]
beautiful_wonder
beautiful_wonder
Level 4
Level 4