Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: Section rules!

Go down

NOTICE: Section rules! Empty NOTICE: Section rules!

Post by Sanguine Roku Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm

• Use common sense, obviously!

• Please wait for your character to be accepted. I know it might take a while but this is so we get good quality characters in the roleplays.

• All characters must be made using sentences, not just lists for each section. You will not have them accepted if I see a list, even for describing the appearance of someone.

• Word minimum per post in the actual roleplay's is 100 words. It is not that hard to reach, seriously. For me in particular, reaching 200 is something I can do when needed, most of my posts fall around 150.

• Roleplay Moderator’s say is final. Please respect this.

• All posts are to be in 1st or 3rd person.

• No Power Play or God Moding. If you don't know what these are, feel free to ask a member or PM the admin.

• Swearing is allowed, just don't swear every second word.

• Graphic sex is allowed, though if you want to do this, make sure a warning is put into the heading. E.g. ***Graphic***
  • Also, try not to be graphic in a thread that you did not make, unless you have permission.

• If you intend to kill, rape, seriously injure, or anything else along those lines, another character, you MUST have their permission first.

• The minimum post length is 100 words. You must meet this standard. Replies that seem shorter than this requirement will be deleted.

• Limited Liquid time is now in place in this site, which means you have the freedom of Liquid time, to be in more threads than one at a time, however you will be limited to three at a time per character, so things don't get out of control.

• Do not have the majority of the post as dialogue. Be descriptive.

• Do not quote other members dialogue in order to reach the 100 word mark. If you can't reach that mark, this rp is not for you. It's not as hard as it seems, I've been on RPs where the word mark is over five hundred.
Sanguine Roku
Sanguine Roku
Level 2
Level 2

Female Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

NOTICE: Section rules! Empty Re: NOTICE: Section rules!

Post by Sanguine Roku Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

More rules may be added.
Sanguine Roku
Sanguine Roku
Level 2
Level 2

Female Posts : 31

Back to top Go down