Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 24, 2010 -- Forum and Chat Bar

2 posters

Go down

October 24, 2010 -- Forum and Chat Bar Empty October 24, 2010 -- Forum and Chat Bar

Post by Silver Dragon Tears Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 am

Why is the forum so narrow???? Because I want to be able to access it from within the site so you can browse the site, browse the forum, and chat all in the same place. If you click the THD Forum link at the top of the main site it will open within the THD main site.

Chat? What chat? You change them all the time!!
Well I think I've found one we're all going to love. It's a chat bar at the bottom of the main site. You can have general chat or you can PM individual chatters. It also has a user list with avatars (Dapple :p).
Thing is, it's on a 15 day trial and after 15 days I will be billed for it. It's only $7 a month if I choose to buy it. So please... USE IT! And let me know what you think of it. I really like it and I think it's a great way to keep in touch with the users of The Hatching Dragons. You can register with Envolve to choose your name... it's free, fast and easy so sign up!
Silver Dragon Tears
Silver Dragon Tears
Level 4
Level 4

Female Posts : 210

https://hatchingdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

October 24, 2010 -- Forum and Chat Bar Empty Re: October 24, 2010 -- Forum and Chat Bar

Post by Dappledleaf Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Very Happy
I like it... Although It's more expensive than the cbox one. :/
If you don't mind the cost, though, it's awesome!
Dappledleaf
Dappledleaf
Level 3
Level 3

Female Posts : 94

Back to top Go down